City and Guilds Confined Space 2 day course (Medium Risk)
The City and Guilds Confined Space 2 day course (medium risk) is to provide personnel who work in confined spaces with the awareness of a safe working environment. Delegates are required to do a refresher course every three years.
All theoretical training is re-enforced by demonstrations and practical exercises, after successful completion delegates will be entitled to a City and Guilds Certificate of Competence which is vaild for 3 years.
Two Day Course
- Identifying a Confined Space and its hazards
- The legal requirements
- Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Equipment required to enter a Confined Space, including Gas Monitoring equipment, Tripods and Winches and ancillary safety equipment such as harnesses, ropes and lifelines
- The use of open circuit (CABA) Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Personal Protective Equipment and Hygiene
- Examination, testing and maintenance of equipment
- Ventilation and the avoidance of unsafe atmospheres
- Communication and entry procedures
- Training and personnel requirements
- Practical training and exercises
The course is designed to inform candidates the correct and safe methods of Confined Space EntryEnquire Here