Expert Mental Health Courses
Mental health is essential at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. That is why ACTTnow provides expert mental health courses to clients across the UK.
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices.
Mental Health Training
Over the course of your life, if you experience mental health problems, your thinking, mood, and behaviour could be affected. Many factors contribute to mental health problems, including:
- Biological factors, such as genes or brain chemistry.
- Life experiences, such as trauma or abuse.
- Family history of mental health problems.
Mental health problems are common, but help is available. People with mental health problems can get better, and many recover completely.
Online Mental Health Classes
Not sure if you or someone you know is living with mental health problems? Experiencing one or more of the following feelings or behaviours can be an early warning sign of a problem:
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little.
- Pulling away from people and usual activities.
- Having low or no energy.
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters.
- Having unexplained aches and pains.
- Feeling helpless or hopeless.
- Smoking, drinking or using drugs more than usual.
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared.
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends.
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships.
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head.
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true.
- Thinking of harming yourself or others.
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school.
Online Courses for Mental Health
ACTTnow offers a range of online courses that cover all aspects of mental health and well-being training, such as:
- FAA Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Youth Mental Health (RQF).
For more information on our online courses for mental health, view our courses or get in touch using the form below.