ACTTnow are accredited to deliver CITB training all across the UK. CITB is the industry training board for the construction sector in England, Scotland, and Wales. It’s their job to help the construction industry attract talent, support skills development, and build a better Britain.
They are an executive non-departmental public body in charge of its budget and activities. Sponsored by the Department for Education, they are also accountable to government ministers and Parliament.
As accredited providers of CITB courses, our mission is to attract and support the development of people to construct a better Britain and for British construction to have a recognised, world-class, innovative approach to developing its workforce to deliver quality in the built environment.
What we aim to do to support British construction:
- We target our knowledge and resources to develop a world-class workforce for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- We look to get the best new talent by promoting construction for its exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- We work with the industry to ensure training standards and qualifications suit its needs.
- We strive to provide employers with the training they want for their people when they want it.
- We look to make it easy for levy-paying firms to get funding for innovation and skills development.
CITB Training Providers
In order to remain the UK’s leading CITB training providers, we will continue to talk and listen to industry, research and survey, question and analyse to stay ahead of change and respond to the sector’s evolving needs.
ACTTnow deliver a range of courses, including CITB Health & Safety Awareness, CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test for Managers and Professionals, CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test for Operatives, CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS), CITB Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).