IOSH Qualsafe QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides Learners with the opportunity to develop the basic skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of emergency paediatric first aid situations which could arise when looking after children.
Full Day Course
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Sections backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive discussions on workplace health topics
- Practical exercise on how the learning can be applied in the workplace
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing certificate
Who Should Attend?
The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification has been designed in-line with the current Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements and is ideal for:
Those who have gained a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with the EYFS requirements.
Anyone who cares for infants and children, such as parents, guardians, grandparents or those who have an involvement with infants and children and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.Enquire Here