Here, you will find information about cookies and how to delete them.
Personal data stored in our cookies are encrypted and only contain information which is strictly necessary for providing the services to you.
Below, you will find detailed information about cookies and how we use them. You will also find information about what data we collect and who has access to them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file which is stored on your computer when you visit a website. If you return to the website, the website will recognise the data file. Data files are therefore typically used for preparing statistics or for behaviour-based marketing purposes. Cookies make it easier for us to provide our services to you on our website, and they are sometimes necessary for website functionality purposes.
Third Party Cookies
We collect and process the information for the following purposes:
- To retrieve the website from the server so that the website can be displayed in your browser
- To optimise the website and your user experience
- To prepare statistics on the use of the website by you and others
- To prepare statistics and analyses with the objective of improving products, services and technologies
- Marketing purposes, including profiling and behaviour-based marketing initiatives to make our product information and offers as relevant to you as possible
- To comply with applicable legislation (e.g. the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) and e-privacy rules), including documentation requirements:
- Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing (e.g. obtaining consent)
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures
- Investigation of suspected or known security breaches and reporting to data subjects and authorities
- Processing of requests and complaints from data subjects and third parties
- Handling of inspections and requests from supervisory authorities
- Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties
- Statistics concerning use of the website
Duration of cookies
How long a cookie is stored on your computer depends on the individual cookie.
Technically speaking, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: For example, session cookies keep track of items in your shopping cart while you are navigating a website. Session cookies are not stored on your PC and disappear when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored as text files on your PC. Persistent cookies enable our server to recognise your PC the next time you log into our website.
How do I avoid cookies?
When you visit our website, one or more cookies will automatically be stored on your PC. If you want to avoid cookies, we suggest that you use the following links (depending on your browser) to change your browser settings to block cookies from being stored on your computer going forward.
- How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- How to delete flash cookies
- How to avoid cookies in Microsoft Internet
- How to delete cookies in Opera
- How to delete cookies in Safari
If your browser is not listed above, we suggest that you check your browser’s help menu or search the Internet for “cookies” together with the name of your browser.
Why do we provide information about cookies?
The legal basis for collection of your personal data by means of cookies, including for profiling purposes, is your consent, see section 3 of the Executive Order on Cookies.
Who should I contact for further information?
Eco Business Park
ACTTnow is a trading name of TMS International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales 07465106