Employees in a supervisory and management position can benefit greatly from learning more about how to supervise the work of others, and how to manage their colleagues and projects, in an engineering construction environment. This can only benefit your company. The Supervisory Training (ST) Programme is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of new and experienced supervisors alike
Two Day Course
The full programme is made up of easily accessible modules of between one and four days offering an unparalleled professional development opportunity and essential support to your company’s managers, operating on all levels and in any engineering construction setting.
Individuals may attend the whole programme of six modules whilst for others, it may only be appropriate to attend certain modules based on job role or previous training and experience.
ST courses lead ultimately to the ECITB Silver Card for Supervisors. This card confirms that your employee has acquired the knowledge, awareness and understanding demanded in the role of engineering construction industry supervisor.
- 3-day Module 1: Role of an Effective Supervisor
- 2-day Module 2A: Leading the Individual
- 2-day Module 2B: Leading the Team
- 2-day Module 3: Improving Jobsite Effectiveness
- 4-day Module 4: IOSH Managing Safely in the Engineering Construction Industry
- 1-day Module 5: Becoming an Effective Communicator
- A 2-day ‘Presentation Skills’ course is available as an alternative Module 5.
Who Should Attend?
The programme is aimed at new and experienced Supervisors and First Line Managers who have little or no previous training. However, the training modules have also proved valuable to Graduate Engineers, Middle Managers and those with temporary supervisor duties.Enquire Here